Friday, February 10, 2012

Life is Important

Today I was reading up on some info.

Lately, I have been having some pain in my breast, mostly on my right breast, I am a bit scared but eventually I will have to take a breast exam, I have already taken a physical self-exam, and I don't feel any lump or anything, but I do feel some pain. I assume its from the bone in the bra, or the share weight of the breast. If anything I will keep you posted.

Today, I found a website of an organization. The photographer takes photos of women who bare all their scars from the surgery to rid themselves of breast cancer. As a result you can see the fight they put up with just to survive, I can't imagine the painful healing that they must have had to endure. Just a little note: Your breasts are a very sensitive organ, with it, you are stimulated sexually, and they also function as a means of delivering one of the most nutritious liquid ever created: Breast milk. I can't even get started on how effective breast milk really is to growing children. In fact, I have observed that the healthiest children are the ones who drink only breast milk, as opposed to 'baby food'.... Ahhh another time for that, but you are going to have to wait a long time. The pics on the website are hauntingly beautiful, and several times I clutched my breast, thinking, 'What if'?  I think you should have a look, but only do it as a mature person, open your mind and just let the images speak to you.

The SCAR Project

2012©LisaMarieBonaparte

No comments:

Post a Comment