Friday, March 12, 2010

One Week...

From 11:00 am to 3:00 am the next day. This project design showcases the full eccentricities of my mind. It is a fully functional two story vacation home, with a circle spa/splash pool and a diving pool. A large deck to hold barbecue parties and possibly a wedding reception. I did not put a chimney, because all my home designs are for tropical living. The green area represents lawn grass, though I can see some shrubs and a kitchen garden that could be of use.

When my sister saw it, she said, "Tent, at least that is what it reminds me of." Which was surprising. In the initial layout, I did not have that description in mind. However, I prefer the term, "Beautiful Contemporary Camp-Like Living". It has a fully-equipped kitchen, dining room, living room, 4 bedrooms and a master suite with an upstairs liming* room. A patio that leads to a diving board, and stairs that leads to the ground floor deck.

If you would like to see more pics of the interior send me a note!

CafféLatté Magazine Dictionary: Liming (verb) To Lime. Trinidadian slang for a casual gathering of any number of people. It does not entail the actual eating of limes, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment