Sunday, December 18, 2011

A New Design

Do you get creative block? I am a sticker for creative block. I find it weird that I am the most creative when I am thinking about many things and I am trying to organize myself, does this mean I am bi-polar? I hope not. Folks in the Caribbean do not treat you with understanding if you are mentally ill, it comes with an insensitivity chip and they can be quite brutal.

I used to be like that when I was younger, but when I experienced meeting someone who was mentally ill, I was surprised and even a little scared. Eventually, I found that those I met were some of the most smartest persons I have ever spoken to. It just so happens that they have a little spark in their brain wiring that needs adjusting with medication or in extreme cases, shock therapy. From personal experience, I found that they were willing to answer any of my questions, and discuss their 'illness'. All they ask is that you show them a little respect and understanding.

Lesson: One of the first steps to combatting fear, is to take small steps towards it with your intuition in check.

Now don't get me wrong, I am aware of some violent mentally ill folks, and you can tell almost immediately. Its like this: Will you jump into the sea if you spot a shark, so that you can show that you are not afraid of it? I won't. Trust your gut feeling, sometimes. For an effectively gut feeling, you have to train it, work on it, mold it. Eventually, it gets better.

Saturday, I did some chores, and I started a new home design. For this one, I did a new dining table set. Have a look, and Good Night!
Glass Dining Set with Stone Base

2011©LisaMarieBonaparte

No comments:

Post a Comment