Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A little bit of this and that...

At this point I am booked until further notice...so it means that I had to organize my time into two jobs per day, and then some. So far so good, but I am very tired otherwise: 8 hours work, 6 hours extra, 5 hours sleep and the rest of the time for after hour public relations and essays, along with household chores and spending time with family. I have had some improvements and some running around organizing some gifts for the Happels. I will post pics of them after they are delivered.

What else is new? I met this guy, but nothing came out of it, and the aftermath is I feel really silly about it... but, I don't know if I am supposed to feel this way, so I am keeping myself real busy so that I can forget him. I am never really good around guys anyway, oh well, moving on....



2011©Lisa Marie Bonaparte

No comments:

Post a Comment