Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A MINI UPDATE

From Friday 8th July 2011 to Sunday 10th July 2011 was my district Convention, plus I volunteered so I was busy. 

In addition, I have decided to close my FB (Facebook) account, it is not officially closed as yet, since the FB admin is so very generous to wait 14 days to see if I really want to 'divorce' them. Turns out they have a lot more red-tape to reactivate after you have stated that you want to deactivate your account. I can't help myself, I was a super FB 'Weed' Addict. I would 'smoke' it in the morning, 'smoke' it in the night, 'smoke' it whole weekend too! It was too much, especially when my friends would meet me and say, 'Girl, you are always on FB'. I just did not want to be known as Lisa Marie the FB 'Junkie'. So there...but then like Anita Baker's song, 'Caught up in the Rapture of Love', a former schoolmate of mine is getting married, and guess where I got the invitation? Facebook! I got all the details, plus to bring something to drink....and wear white. I am even wondering where I can begin to find a white outfit in an 'elegantly casual style'. I am stocky and thick, so it would be wise to start looking from now...The only problem is...I have 14 days to rethink my deactivation of FB decision.

Back to work at my favourite joint. I can't say how pleased I am to be there, everyday is an adventure.

I am glad to finally return home to one of my current projects, a Semi-Pyramid Home on the top of a hill done in Google Sketchup (I tell yah! This software Rocks!!). I have been going at it for about 2 to 3 months now, and I am ready to kick the bucket and start something else, on the other hand I am anxious to see the finished product. The Master Suite was completed last week, and this week I have two bedrooms, a restroom and a laundry area to start. Hopefully, the project is completed by month-end. Have a look! 

In due time, you would be able to see the finished home.



















2011©Lisa Marie Bonaparte

No comments:

Post a Comment