Thursday, July 7, 2011

Let CafféLatté Magazine Illustrate you!

Hey Folks do you like my Illustrations? Well, for this month of July FIVE (5) Photos would be chosen to be illustrated for free! Simply send a picture of you or you and your significant other/friend/child and I will illustrate you!
 
Only up to two people per print. The artist will not do nudes, or 'runchy' shots. The pic provided should be no less than 4 x 6 inches @ 150 dpi. Finally, it must be clear and sharp. Please provide your email address for your finished product delivery. Permission must be given to publish on blog: caffelattemagazine.blogspot.com.

You will receive a 300 dpi picture by email in Hi-Res JPEG format. It would have my exclusive signature and the authentic CafféLatté Magazine logo.

Send your photos to caffelattemagazine@hotmail.com. Or, click the contact me on my profile page.

1 comment:

  1. or even send me a message in Twitter!

    https://twitter.com/#!/CaffeLMBLatte

    ReplyDelete