The songs are in no particular order. Feel free the state your opinions, I know I have some debatable selections. I don't have comments for all of them.
1. AL GREEN - Lets Stay Together
2. ANITA BAKER - Talk to Me
3. KEM - I Can't Stop Loving You
4. STEPHANIE MILLS & TEDDY PENDERGRASS - Two Hearts
5. CHAMPAIGN - How'Bout Us
6. HAROLD MELVIN & THE BLUE NOTES - If You don't Know me By Now
7. LOU RAWLS - You'll Never Find Another love Like Mine
8.THE DELFONICS - La La Means I love You
9. GROVER WASHINGTON - Just The Two of Us
10. LIONEL RICHIE - Stuck On You
11. BARBARA STREISAND & BARRY GIBBS - What Kind of Fool
12. ELLA FITZGERALD & LOUIS ARMSTRONG - Isn't This A Lovely Day
13. NINA SIMONE - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
14.FAITH EVANS - Tru Love
15. MICHAEL BUBLE - Try A Little Tenderness
16. MUSIQ SOULCHILD - Previouscats
Musiq is straight talk take it or leave it. His music has a genuine quality that is simple and straight, he lets you know where he stands and you have to make a decision.
17. BOYZ 2 MEN - On Bended Knee
This is self explanatory, the melody could melt stone.
18. WHITNEY HOUSTON - Run To You
19. INDIA. AIRE - Goodman
20. .38 SPECIAL - Second Chance
This is one of these take-me-back-moment music.
WHITESNAKE - Is this love
This is one of my most beloved in my collection. It is a must have piece of music, and the guitar rift is incredible! I am not a fan of the hair, afterall it was the '80's