Friday, November 19, 2010

CafféLatté Magazine's 20 songs you cannot break up with (even if you try)

The songs are in no particular order. Feel free the state your opinions, I know I have some debatable selections. I don't have comments for all of them.

1. AL GREEN - Lets Stay Together


2. ANITA BAKER - Talk to Me


3. KEM - I Can't Stop Loving You


4. STEPHANIE MILLS & TEDDY PENDERGRASS - Two Hearts


5. CHAMPAIGN - How'Bout Us


6. HAROLD MELVIN & THE BLUE NOTES - If You don't Know me By Now


7. LOU RAWLS - You'll Never Find Another love Like Mine


8.THE DELFONICS - La La Means I love You


9. GROVER WASHINGTON - Just The Two of Us


10. LIONEL RICHIE - Stuck On You


11. BARBARA STREISAND & BARRY GIBBS - What Kind of Fool


12. ELLA FITZGERALD & LOUIS ARMSTRONG - Isn't This A Lovely Day


13. NINA SIMONE - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood


14.FAITH EVANS - Tru Love


15. MICHAEL BUBLE - Try A Little Tenderness


16. MUSIQ SOULCHILD - Previouscats
Musiq is straight talk take it or leave it. His music has a genuine quality that is simple and straight, he lets you know where he stands and you have to make a decision.


17. BOYZ 2 MEN - On Bended Knee
This is self explanatory, the melody could melt stone.


18. WHITNEY HOUSTON - Run To You


19. INDIA. AIRE - Goodman


20. .38 SPECIAL - Second Chance
This is one of these take-me-back-moment music.


Honorable Mention:
WHITESNAKE - Is this love
This is one of my most beloved in my collection. It is a must have piece of music, and the guitar rift is incredible! I am not a fan of the hair, afterall it was the '80's

No comments:

Post a Comment