Monday, October 18, 2010

Its Been a While...


I have been thrown curve balls for a while. Getting small jobs here and there, going to job interviews, and the like. I have met and made new friends and accomplices. Got some recent health issues and went to Tobago, which is where the above pic was taken. Some friends got married, and one more is getting married this week, I wish her all the best. Our Peugeot finally got sold and I got another 2nd hand vehicle, so life has had its ups and downs.

Studying again, more on that later, as a result I have gained a new level of self esteem. Recently, I just completed some new homes on Sketchup, and I did a new portfolio, with my home designs in it. I was so proud of myself. I intend to return here with some new recipes, and ideas for craft, seeing that I am getting more time, furthermore I have been working on a new website design, its still in the plans, so I have been very busy.

So stay tuned, I have got a ton of new stuff to display this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment